Provided below is a summary of the Brevard County single family home market for September 2016 compared to September 2015.
- Closed Sales - Just barely lower by 0.7% for September 2016 with 849 units closed vs. 855 in September 2015. There was a decrease in cash sales by -23.7% this September.
- New Pending Sales - Increased are up 4.3% in September 2016.
- New Listings - Increased 5.6% which is needed in this seller's market!
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family - Climbed 15.9% to $197,100 compared to a year ago which was $170,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - Continued the current trend by going down -3.8% to 2.5 months vs 2.6 months last September.
- Traditional Sales - Went up 8.2% with a median sales price of $200,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - Decreased -60.2% with a median sales price of $141,000.
- Short Sale Closings - Also down -6.7% with a median sales price of $123,500.