Provided below is a quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouse/Condo market for September 2016 compared to September 2015:
- Closed Sales are down -7.9% for September 2016 in which the number of units closed was 220 compared to 239 in September 2015, with a decrease in cash sales of -2.2% compared to September 2015.
- New Pending Sales are up 13.4%.
- New Listings are down -4.4%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 15.6% to $138,700 compared to a year ago, which was $120,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is up 6.2% to 3.4 months compared to 3.2 months in September 2015.
- Traditional Sales are down -4.1% with a median sales price of $141,500.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -47.4% with a median sales price of $81,650.
- Short Sale Closings are down -33.3% with a median sales price of $135,000.