The 55+ gated community of Heritage Isle located in Viera (Melbourne, Florida) offers residents several choices of property style including condos, townhouses and single family detached houses. Heritage Isle offers residents a 21,000 square foot club house, heated pool, fitness center and much more.
Presented below is a snapshot of the Heritage Isle real estate market as of today, October 12, 2016.
What is currently for sale in Heritage Isle?
Currently there are fifteen single family homes for sale in Heritage Isle. List prices range from $249,000 to $433,175 (new construction). Most of the homes for sale are resales with construction in 2005 and 2006 (eleven of the listings). Most listing are 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage homes although there are some offered with 3 car garages plus a few 4 bedroom properties.
All of the homes for sale in Heritage Isle are standard sales which mirrors most of the properties for sale in the general Brevard County real estate market.
What has recently sold in Heritage Isle?
Since September 1, 2016 there have been three patio/townhouse style properties sold in Heritage Isle. All three were two bedroom two bath one car units with just over 1,500 sq.ft. under air. Selling prices ranged from $195,000 to $210,000 (updated, granite, etc.).
There were two half duplex properties sold in this period as well. Units sold included:
- 7242 Halleck St - 3 bedroom 2bath 1 car garage with 1,529 sq.ft. sold for $220,000.
- 3763 Carambola Cir - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage with 1,835 sq.ft. sold for $265,000.
$216,000 to $384,500.
- 6987 Floristana Dr - 2 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage with 1,697 sq.ft. sold for $240,000
- 6645 Pacheco Lane - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage with 1,594 sq.ft. sold for $229,000
- 3384 Moonstone Lane - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage with 2,127 sq.ft. sold for $216,000
- 6229 Van Ness Drive - 3 bedroom 3 bath 2 car garage with 2,050 sq.ft. sold for $278,000
- 3453 Carambola Cir - 4 bedroom 3 bath 3 car garage with 2,607 sq.ft. sold for $384,500.