Presented below is a summary comparison of the Brevard County, Florida single family home market for October 2016 compared to October 2015.
- Closed Sales - Decreased 3.9% in October 2016 with 714 closings compared to 743 in October 2015.
- New Pending Sales - Down 25.6%.
- New Listings - Decreased 21.5%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family Homes - Up 16.6% to $190,000 compared to a year ago, which was $163,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - Lower by 14.3% at 2.4 months compared to 2.8 months in October 2015.
- Traditional Sales - Increased 4.9% with a median sales price of $199,500.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - Down 53.8% with a median sales price of $133,250.
- Short Sale Closings - Also down 55% with a median sales price of $100,000.
For information on buying a home in Melbourne, Florida, call or text me at 321-693-3850.