The key is to make sure you stand out for the right reason such as
- attractive price (not the same as lowest)
- value offered (not the same as lowest price)
- tastefully presented
- nice curb appeal
- inviting entrance
- unappealing exterior/poor landscaping
- poor paint choices
- too much clutter for the space
- dirty (if you can smell it, can't sell it)
- pets jumping all over prospects trying to see the home
- highly personalized paint/wallpaper (think neutral)
- unbelievable price (as in what were they thing?)
- 1960s wallpaper or appliances!
Remembered for the right reason, of course!
For information on homes for sale at Viera and Melbourne, Florida, please give me a call or text at 321-693-3850.