A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for November 2016 compared to November 2015 as provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors.
- Closed Sales were up 12.8% for November 2016 with 715 units closed vs 634 in November 2015.
- New Pending Sales decreased -7.2%
- New Listings were up 5.3% in November 2016.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up 12% to $189,000 compared to a year ago which was $168,750.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased -13.8% at 2.5 months compared to 2.9 months in November 2015.
- Traditional Sales went up 21.4% with a median sales price of $194,950.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales experienced a decrease by -33.8% with a median sales price of $127,500.
- Short Sale Closings dropped -55.6% with a median sales price of $130,000.
For information on buying or selling a house or condo in Brevard County, Florida, call or text me at 321-693-3850.