Presented below is a recap of the November 2016 Brevard County Townhouses/Condo market compared to November 2015. Data provided by Space Coast Association of Realtors.
- Closed Sales are up 17.3% for November 2016 in which the number of units closed was 203 compared to 173 in November 2015, with a increase in cash sales of 13.3% compared to November 2015.
- New Pending Sales are up 9%
- New Listings are up 15.9%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 3.3% to $142,000 compared to a year ago, which was $137,500.
- Months Supply of Inventory is up 9.1% to 3.6 months compared to 3.3 months in November 2015.
- Traditional Sales are up 20.5%, with a median sales price of $145,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -20%, with a median sales price of $100,500.
- Short Sale Closings are down -50%, with a median sales price of $115,500.