There are three 55+ communities in Viera, Florida. One of these, Indian River Colony Club, is totally unique in that it is a maintenance free community.
The other two communities are more similar. These communities- Heritage Isle and Grand Isle - were both developed by Lennar Builders. Still, there are some differences.
For instance Grand Isle is smaller and the residents own their own clubhouse and facilities. Grand Isle is gated however the gates at Heritage Isle are staffed 24 hours a day. Grand Isle is a little older with the development being from the early 200s through about 2005. There are other differences...ask me!
Here are some additional articles on the 55+ communities in Viera.
- Indian River Colony Club in Viera - Its a Lifestyle!
- 55+ Developments in Brevard County, Florida
- Choosing a 55+ Community in Viera, Florida
Here is a market update for Grand Isle as December 2, 2016.
What is for sale in Grand Isle?
Currently there are seven homes for sale in Grand Isle. Listing prices range from $249,900 to $335,000.
As wide as the prices range so are the sizes with homes varying from just over 1,500 sq. ft, under air to almost 2,500 sq.ft. Most are 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage homes. All of these homes are standard sales and were built between 200 and 2004.
What has recently sold in Grand Isle at Viera?
Over the previous six months there have been seven properties sold in Grand Isle. Selling prices for these ranged from $199,000 to $330,000.
More recent sales, since October 1, 2016, included:
- 1564 Boca Rio Drive - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home built in 2004 offering 2,011 sq.ft. sold for $287,000.
- 1371 Lago Mar Drive - 2,032 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home built in 2003 sold for $260,000.
- 1557 Grand Isle Blvd - With 2,271 sq.ft. under air, this 2004 built 4 bedroom 3 bath 3 car garage home sold for $330,000.