Provided below is a summary recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for January 2017 compared to January 2016:
- Closed Sales are up 24.8% for January 2017 with 186 units closed compared to 149 in January 2016, with a increase in cash sales of 40.7% compared to January 2016.
- New Pending Sales are up 15.3%.
- New Listings are down -5.6%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 4.8% to $143,000 compared to a year ago, which was $136,500.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -5% to 3.8 months compared to 4 months in January 2016.
- Traditional Sales are up 31.6%, with a median sales price of $144,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -41.7%, with a median sales price of $95,000.
- Short Sale Closings are down -100%. Year-over-year data is not available as there were no sales in January 2017. The January 2016 median short sale sales price was $62,000.