A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for January 2017 compared to January 2016 - inventory down, prices higher.
- Closed Sales are up 2.7% for January 2017 in which the number of units closed was 600 compared to 584 in January 2016, with a decrease in cash sales of -17.9% compared to January 2016.
- New Pending Sales are up 5.6% and New Listings are up 16%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family Homes is up 18.2% to $195,000 compared to a year ago, which was $164,950.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -10.3% at 2.6 months compared to 2.9 months in January 2016.
- Traditional Sales are up 12.4%, with a median sales price of $200,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -43%, with a median sales price of $128,800.
- Short Sale Closings are down -73.3%, with a median sales price of $285,500.