Brevard County Townhouse/Condo market summary for March 2017 compared to March 2016:
- Closed Sales - down -0.4% for March 2017 with 254 units closed compared to 255 in March 2016 with an increase in cash sales of 4.1% compared to March 2016.
- New Pending Sales - up 12.2%
- New Listings - decreased -4.2%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos - increased 8.7% to $150,000 compared to a year ago which was $138,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - down -10% to 3.6 months compared to 4 months in March 2016.
- Traditional Sales - up 7% with a median sales price of $150,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - down -55%, with a median sales price of $137,000.
- Short Sale Closings are down -100%, as there were no sales in March of 2017.