Brevard County Residential Report for March 2017 compared to March 2016 as provided by the Space Coast Association of Realtors:
- Closed Sales - increased 0.3% for March 2017 with 909 units closed was 909 compared to 906 in March 2016
- Cash Sales - decreased -12.2% compared to March 2016.
- New Pending Sales - down -3.6%
- New Listings - up 9.6%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes - up 10.9% to $194,000 compared to a year ago which was $175,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - down -7.4% at 2.5 months compared to 2.7 months in March 2016.
- Traditional Sales - increased 7.5% with a median sales price of $195,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - down -51.5% with a median sales price of $163,000.
- Short Sale Closings - down -50% with a median sales price of $250,000.