Below is a summary of the Brevard County Residential Real Estate Market for the first quarter of 2017 compared to Q1 of 2016.
- Closed Sales - down -0.7% for Q1 2017 in which the number of units closed was 2,158 compared to 2,174 in Q1 2016 with a decrease in cash sales of -15.2% compared to Q1 2016.
- New Pending Sales - down -2.7%.
- New Listings - up 4.6%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes - increased 16.1% to $196,250 compared to a year ago which was $169,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory - decreased -7.4% at 2.5 months compared to 2.7 months in Q1 2016.
- Traditional Sales - up 7.6% with a median sales price of $200,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - down -53.6% with a median sales price of $140,000.
- Short Sale Closings - down -45.9% with a median sales price of $235,000.