Below is a summary of the Brevard County Residential real estate market for April 2017:
- Closed Sales - down -8.6% for April 2017 with 805 units closed compared to 881 in April 2016. Also there was a decrease in cash sales of -28% compared to April 2016.
- New Pending Sales - increased 22.2%.
- New Listings - down -3.2%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes - up 13.8% to $204,655 compared to a year ago which was $179,900.
- Months Supply of Inventory - down -16.7% at 2.5 months compared to 3 months in April 2016.
- Traditional Sales - fell -4.9% with a median sales price of $210,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales - down -45.1% with a median sales price of $119,500.
- Short Sale Closings - down -41.7% with a median sales price of $120,000.