Presented here is a summary report of Brevard County Townhouse/Condo sales for June 2017 compared to June 2016. Details are provided in the table at the bottom.
- Closed Sales are down -3.0% for June 2017.
- New Pending Sales are up 7.9%.
- New Listings decreased -9.6%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up 16.1% to $162,500.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -10.5% to 3.4 months..
- Traditional Sales are up 0.4% with a median sales price of $156,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down 66.7% with the median sales price was $94,200.
- Short Sale Closings are down -100%!