Below is a summary of the Brevard County Residential Report for June 2017 compared to June 2016. The table provides the specific data.
- Closed Sales remained the same for June 2017.
- New Pending Sales are up 1.6%.
- New Listings are up 4.6%.
- The Median Sales Price is up 15.8% to $220,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory stayed the same at 2.7 months.
- Traditional Sales are up 3.1% with a median sales price of $222,825.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -45.2% with a median sales price of $149,125.
- Short Sale Closings are down -16.7% with a median sales price of $135,000.