Heritage Isle offers residents a 21,000 square foot club house, heated pool, fitness center and much more. Presented below is a snapshot of the Heritage Isle real estate market as of today, July 6, 2017.
What is currently for sale in Heritage Isle?
Currently there are nineteen active listings in Heritage Isle. List prices range from $209,900 to $374,000. The two lowest priced units listed at $215,000 and below are patio style homes (2 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage attached units).
The remaining seventeen listings are single family detached homes priced from $252,000 to $374,000. All nineteen listings are standard (fair market) sales and were built between 2004 and 2015 (six from 2013 to 2015).
There are also another fourteen listings under contract awaiting the closing process.
There are also three condo units (all 2 bedroom 2 bath, detached carport) listed for sale from $177,900 to $183,000 (all fair market sales).
What has recently sold in Heritage Isle?
Over the past six months (since January 1, 2017) there have been forty three single family properties sold in Heritage Isle.
Over the past month (since June 1,2017) there have been five single family homes sold. Selling prices ranged from $250,000 to $427,000.
There was also one patio style home sold during this period (2/2/1) which sold for $215,000.
The five most recent single family home sales as reported in the Brevard MLS system included:
- 3162 Grayson Drive - 1,767 sq.ft. 2005 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home sold for $250,000.
- 6118 Van Ness Drive - 1,672 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home built in 2015 sold for $260,000.
- 6752 Newhall Lane - 2,297 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 3 bath 3 car garage home built in 2012 sold for $360,000.
- 3353 Russ Place - 2,302 sq.ft. 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 3 car garage home built in 2013 sold for $382,500.
- 2743 Galindo Circle - 2,416 sq.ft. 2005 built 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2 car garage private pool home sold for $427,000.
Read more about these three age restricted communities in central Brevard County, Florida as well as about the differences between the 55+ communities of Viera.
For information on homes for sale in Viera, Florida, call or text me at 321-693-3850.