Heritage Isle is the largest, newest (Bridgewater at Viera under construction - call me for info) and most popular 55+ community in the popular planned unit development of Viera (north of Melbourne, Florida)
Heritage Isle offers its residents several choices of property style including condos, townhouses (patio style villas) and single family detached houses.
Heritage Isle amenities include a 21,000 square foot club house, heated pool, fitness center and much more. On top of that there is the outside maintenance and gated entry!
Presented below is a snapshot of the Heritage Isle real estate market as of today, October 5, 2017.
What is currently for sale in Heritage Isle?
Currently there are twenty three properties listed for sale in the Heritage Isle community. List prices range from $195,000 to $369,000. The two lowest priced properties (under $200,000) are condo units.
Single family detached home prices range from about $259,000 to $369,000. There are several patio style/townhouse properties listed in the lower $200,000s for those not needing all the room offered by a single family home (most 1,600 plus sq.ft. under air).
What has recently sold in Heritage Isle in Viera?
There were ten properties sold in Heritage Isle in Viera during September 2017. Selling prices ranged $178,000 to $295,000.
The properties sold included condos (2), patio style homes (2) and single family homes. All sales were standard (fair market) transactions.
Sold properties included:
- 6838 Toland Dr #302 - This 2006 built 1,242 sq.ft. condo with 2 bedrooms 2 bath and covered parking (detached) sold for $178,000.
- 6838 Toland Dr #301 - This 2006 built 1,408 condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths plus covered parking (detached) sold for $195,000.
- 3550 Funston Circle - 1,407 sq.ft. patio style home offering 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and one car attached garage sold for $206,900.
- 6399 Van Ness Drive - 3 bedroom 2 bath one car garage patio style home with 1,529 sq.ft. under air sold for $229,000.
- 3772 Carambola Circle - 2005 built 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,834 sq.ft. sold for $243,000.
- 6664 Pico Street - 1,672 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home sold for $249,000.
- 7183 Egbert Street - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,773 sq.ft. under air sold for $257,000.
- 6638 Sutro Heights Lane - 1,825 sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home sold for $259,900.
- 6992 Premonition Drive - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,938 sq.ft. sold for $270,000.
- 3232 Balboa Place - 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage home with 1,715 sq.ft. sold for $295,000.